Peer Review Process
Articles accepted by the editorial board into evaluation are subject to double blind peer review. In case of dissidence between two referees when evaluating an article, that article is sent to a third referee. If an article is sent to more than two referees, majority opinion is taken as a base. Referees are selected from among the scientific board or academicians from universities. For an article to be published in the journal, it is necessary that referees should state positive opinion.
In articles to be submitted to the journal, the following points are required to be considered:
- Submitted articles should not have been published elsewhere before and should not be sent to more than one journal at the same time.
- In studies presented verbally or in poster in any congress, symposium or scientific milieu, name, place and date of the activity should be specified.
- In studies sponsored by an institution or a fund, name of the sponsor institution and project tag should be given.
- Information should be given about articles produced from theses. Authors are responsible for mispresentations.
- For an article to be taken into examination, it should be prepared in accordance with the author guidelines of the Journal of Innovation and Teacher Professionalism.
- For the size of figures, graphs or the like drawings to be included in an article, you can benefit from the archive of the Journal of Innovation and Teacher Professionalism.
- Author/s are responsible for contents of publications, defended opinions, correctness of resources, citations and copyrighted figures and visuals.